- IDA KERALA STATE BRANCH Website collects some mandatory personal information to enable the Registration, including your email address and a password, which is used to protect your account from unauthorized access. IDA KERALA STATE BRANCH Website Account allows you to access your member area to edit/update your profile and know other relevant details.
- IDA KERALA STATE BRANCH Website shall use your Personal Data solely to provide you the IDA KERALA STATE BRANCH Services on the Internet for which you have registered. IDA KERALA STATE BRANCH Website will never pass your Personal Data on to any third party, neither for advertising, nor for marketing.
- When you send and receive SMS messages to or from the IDA KERALA STATE BRANCH Website, we collect and maintain information associated with those messages, such as the phone number, the wireless carrier associated with the phone number, the content of the message, and the date and time of the transaction.
- When you interact with IDA KERALA STATE BRANCH Website feature, we may collect and maintain information about your activities linked to that feature.
- IDA KERALA STATE BRANCH Website Team is very concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information. We employ administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access.
- We will make any legally-required disclosures of any breach of the security, confidentiality, or integrity of your unencrypted electronically stored personal data to you via email or conspicuous posting on this Site in the most expedient time possible and without unreasonable delay, consistent with (i) the legitimate needs of law enforcement or (ii) any measures necessary to determine the scope of the breach and restore the reasonable integrity of the data system.
- If you use the IDA KERALA STATE BRANCH Website after notice of changes have been sent to you or published on our site, you hereby provide your consent to the changed practices.
- Service Providers we engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to us, including, without limitation, hosting and maintenance, customer relationship, database storage and management. We will share your personally identifiable information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these functions and provide such services, and only pursuant to binding contractual obligations requiring such third parties to maintain the privacy and security of your data.
- Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement, IDA KERALA STATE BRANCH Website cooperates with government and law enforcement officials or private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We may disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims, legal process (including subpoenas), to protect the property and rights of IDA KERALA STATE BRANCH or a third party, the safety of the public or any person, to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity, or to comply with the law.
- You must not download or otherwise disseminate any information which may be deemed to be injurious, violent, offensive, racist or xenophobic or which may otherwise violate the purpose and spirit of IDA KERALA STATE BRANCH and its community of Users.
- You must not provide information to IDA KERALA STATE BRANCH and/or other Users which you believe might be injurious or detrimental to your person, professional or social status.
- Any violation of these guidelines may lead to the restriction, suspension or termination of your account by IDA KERALA STATE BRANCH, as we take these principles seriously and consider them to be the basis on which our Users adhere to the IDA KERALA STATE BRANCH Website and the services which it offers.